Sunday, September 25, 2011

I love the 80s by Shelly Kapowski

Today marks a monumental day in my best friend's husband's (also known as my faux big brother) life...

Brett is 30! And how do we celebrate birthdays? WITH THEME PARTIES, of course!

Now, when someone was born in 1981, what is the most logical theme ever? 80s party!

As always, Gen comes up with the cutest ideas and I have to say that the party looked great! I can't believe how much work she did and how fantastic she made everything look!

I did the cake. :) I'm pretty proud of this one. I'm not gonna lie and say that I'm not feeling the effects of my one-too-many "MC Hammered" cocktails last night, so this post is going to be pretty short. I'll have more amazing pictures uploaded later, but for now, some simple cake images are going to have to suffice! Here ya go, 1981...a tribute to you and all of your neon-colored glory!








And yes, I did dress up as Kelly Kapowski. I would now like to be known as Shelly Kapowski. I think it's only fitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment