Thursday, November 24, 2011

Just a normal Thanksgiving...nothing unusual here!

Happy Thanksgiving, all! I know it's been a while since my last post, but things have been rather crazy with me starting a new job and all. Anyway, this Thanksgiving, I wanted to share what I am most thankful for.

I'm grateful for wonderful friends and family, for my amazing Evan, Cali and Mercedes. I'm grateful for a roof over my head and good food to eat. I'm grateful for Pinterest. It has actually become something of an addiction for me and I'm not sure if it's a good thing. I'm also grateful for this:
Nothing unusual here. Just some Martha Stewart craft supplies, a boring Thursday afternoon, a little love sprinkled in there, and...oh SNAP, WHAT'S THAT?!
IT'S AN ENGAGEMENT RING! That's right! We're getting MARRIED!!

I hope you're all ready to be completely annoyed by all the fun things I'm doing for our wedding. I can't begin to tell you how excited we are! Stay tuned!!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Eat up!



No comments:

Post a Comment